Find REO Properties in Florida
5 Reasons Florida Real Estate is a Good Long-term Investment
- Florida is a long-term-growth state - our state has been one of the 10 fastest growing in the U.S. for the last 7 decades. Population growth will continue to provide a foundation for economic development.
- Florida is a migration magnet - population growth levels are forecasted to return to normal growth levels of about 300,000 per year between 2010 & 2020.
- Florida is a favored retirement destination - Florida will benefit from the aging of the baby boomer generation. The Sunshine state's warm weather & outdoor lifestyle continue to attract retirees.
- Economic Outlook - Florida ranked #10 in Site Selection Magazine's 2011 Top State Business Climate rankings.
According to UF's Commercial Real Estate Sentiment Index, the outlook for real estate markets in Florida continued to improve in the first quarter of 2012. The employment rate dropped almost a full percentage point. Job growth was widespread. In addition, capital markets improved with banks becoming more active. The improving economic conditions are having a positive effect on property fundamentals. Occupancy and rents are improving in almost every asset class.
- An unsurpassed lifestyle - Florida's combination of temperate climate, outstanding recreational amenities and economic opportunity has consistently put the Sunshine State in the top three of Harris Poll's "Most Desirable Places to Live" survey.
Florida REO Properties News
Commercial Roofing Contractor System in South Florida
Posted in: Foreclosures | February 11th, 2013
South Florida is a densely populated urban area of the United States and is also known as Miami metropolitan area. The major cities in south Florida are Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Pompano Beach, West Palm Beach, Kendall, Homestead etc. Most part of Florida is very near to the ocean hence hurricane poses a major threat to it especially in the months from June to November. It is in fact the most hurricane prone state of the United States. A strong roofing system is indispensible for such a place. Whether it is a commercial building, residential or industrial building, proper … Read More »
Perks Of Hiring South Florida Property Manager
Posted in: Foreclosures | February 10th, 2013
Many people think of buying a second or third home for investment purposes but hesitate when they think about handling the properties. When you read about the benefits of vacation rentals, it may sound interesting and glorious. But in real the day to day maintenance of the property is considerably difficult. In this context, you need to think about hiring South Florida rental property management company. in this way you can take the stress off your hands as they would help you to sleep a night while your property is safely managed.
Basically South Florida property manager focus on … Read More »